When & Where:
June 16 & June 23, 2021
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm CDT
Remote Learning via Zoom*
Presented by: Carol Salva
*Zoom links will be included in confirmation email
What It Is:
This 3-hour online workshop will include:
- Two interactive sessions where participants will experience research-based, practical techniques that boost language acquisition and literacy development.
- Strategies that can be implemented immediately.
- Video testimony by newcomer and SLIFE students.
- Resources to continue to self-direct learning.
Who Should Attend:
- ESL / EL / ELD Teachers
- Instructional Coaches
- Campus or District Facilitators
- Content Area or Elective Teachers