When & Where:
February 17, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
Remote Learning via Zoom*
Presented by: Carol Salva
*Zoom links will be included in confirmation email.
What it is:
This 3-hour online workshop will include:
- Modeling of activities that promote peer-to-peerinteraction with scaffolds for language learners.
- A morning of interactive online activities that are effectivefor culturally and linguistically diverse populations.
- Modeling of activities to use in remote learning whenbreakout rooms are not an option.
- Strategies that can be implemented immediately.
Who Should Attend:
- ESL / EL / ELD Teachers
- Instructional Coaches
- Campus or District Facilitators
- Content Area or Elective Teachers