We offer online versions of all our traditional face-to-face trainings. Currently our most popular sessions include:
- Sheltered Instruction in Texas
- Boosting Achievement
- 7 Steps
- Toma la Palabra
- Talk, Read, Talk, Write
- 7 Steps LOTE
- Teaching Social Studies
- Teaching Science
- Using Tech with ELs
- and MORE
⇢NEW! WIN Hours⇠
- Districts purchase a full day.
- A schedule is determined in agreement with the consultant. A sample schedule might look like this:
- Teachers sign up for a specific spot (1-3 teachers max – content teams). This allows for 15 teachers.
- Teachers who have been trained on the 7 Steps or other Seidlitz Education trainings.
- Teachers sign-up for a WIN hour alone or with a content partner (no more than three teachers per session).
- Teachers bring their online lesson (ppt, assignments etc.) and are ready to share their work via Zoom or another online platform.
- Consultant assists the teacher/s to identify one goal and provides support to ensure that the lesson is well-balanced with content and language integration:
❒ content and language objectives❒ more visuals than text on slides❒ sentence stems for daily communication while at home❒ academic vocabulary with non-linguistic representations❒ interactive to ensure that students get up and move around❒ meaningful, structured, real-life reading and writing activities (with recipes, thank you letters, reflections of current situation tied to lessons, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of online offerings does Seidlitz education have?
All traditional trainings can be offered online. Contact Kathy Belanger at email@example.com for more information.
How Do I Know which training is Right for my campus or district?
Take a look at the trainings and descriptions. Find the one that best meets your needs. If you’d like assistance with selecting the best fit, we can help with that too.
Are trainings full day?
We offer a wide variety of options. Let’s talk about your campus or district’s needs. Call or email Kathy: 210-315-7119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.